🧐I have started hard work on my new website if you follow my stories. I am going to share some points I have learned over the years.
So knowing you have a get eye, lots of creativity and original ideas, how do you put those all together to really wow a recruiter or creative director?
Here are a few key points to follow:
01. Be thoughtful about what you include.
02. Select only your strongest pieces.
03. Showcase your most unique and creative work.
04. Go for variety.
05. Decide on how many pieces to include.
06. Make sure the pieces flow nicely from one to the next.
When is the last time you redesigned your portfolio? Or you don’t even have one? I know @lubosvolkov still doesn’t have an official one except for his dribbble. Do you think portfolio websites are overrated in today’s era?
Best Selling UX Tools